Last weekend Ryan and I went to Utah for general conference. We meet his parents up there and it was a great time. It was my first time attending conference. We had tickets to 2 sessions but his parents' friends got us extra tickets and we attending all the sessions. And we were even able to sit on the third row and I meet a few of the Apostles. It was an a great experience. I loved it.
Did I mention Ryan flew home that Friday (after being gone for 3
weeks) jumped on a plane to fly with me to Utah! So when we came home I had to leave to attend a trade show in DC. So I am blogging from DC now. Stay tuned for pictures when I get back. If I am not too tired I may post.


3 comments:
that is so great! you guys are world travelers. i can't believe how much you are flying around. glad you could go to conference. it is always so so great!
hopefully your travels will slow down a bit and you two can enjoy being newlyweds! Take care and let us know if you need anything!
I'm so jealous that you got to go to General Conference....how great! Man, you guys are world travelers these days! Let us know when you're going to be around and we'll have to hang out!
Post a Comment