Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More DC Pictures

Here are more pictures of my DC Trip. So many tulips and flowers all over the city.
Cherry Blossom tree. There are a million of them everywhere.
Pretty purple trees!
And here I am at Dunkin Donuts. It was my first time here. They had Milky Way hot chocolate. It was so good. After a long day at the trade show, this was a relaxing treat.
The second night we went again but we ate in the car because the Dunkin Donut was in a ghetto part of town:)


2 comments:

meg said...

I miss Dunkin' Donuts. Back in Boston I use to get there a french vanilla coffee, black with one spenda and munchkins for the kiddos...and only spend like 3 dollars...you made me alittle homesick :(

the murdocks said...

Rosaline! Hey, it was so fun hearing from you, I love getting your comments on my blog. Looks like things are going well with you and Ryan. Now I'm craving donuts...yum. Anyway, I'll be checkin back on ya!