Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Picture Board

This weekend I finally worked on the picture board at church. I have to take pictures of the final results but here are a few collages I did. I thought it would be a lot more fun doing collages then individual pictures. And this way it was more orgaznized on what event was what. Ryan helped me set it up!








7 comments:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sunnie said...

look at you little crafty one. i like those boards. they are so cute!

DL said...

Those are beautiful! Great job!

Cathy said...

HI! Thanks so much. I love your blog too. The pics...well, half the time Kris is taking them and we photoshop them, etc. The ones we are both in we have someone else take, usually. Sometimes a tripod. But we seem to always use his really nice camera so they turn out. And photoshop really does wonders!! Kris works as a professional photographer too....so that certainyl helps. His blog is: www.photographybytof.blogspot.com

LOVE that you have a blog! We should double sometime!!!

The Birth Control Pill said...

i have never seen a church ward picture board like this. you have definitely raised the bar. great job!

Tracy Elder said...

Dude!! Did you use photoshop to create these? Well, they are GREAT!! I do the Primary Board and am thinking of doing the pic digital scrapbook-y-ish. Way more easy!!

Miss chattin with ya!
I decided to use PrintPlace. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Dixons said...

Hey girl! Fun to have you at our ward today. I love this! In fact, I noticed it at church...how did you do it? I'd love to learn. Anyway, we need to catch up soon!
Take care, Holly