Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Boss...

Ok, while I have the liberty of the "pen" so to speak with the blog, I just want to send a shout out to my boss Jeff who officially is "sworn in" as partner on Wednesday July 1, 2009. Well-overdue in my humble opinion, but congratulations to him for achieving this huge milestone after 14 successful years at the firm. He is currently in Korea on another project, and thanks to him for understanding that I rarely get to see my family and allowing me to "disappear" this week. I'm grateful for all he's taught me over the years and am very happy for him and his family at this time. A couple of pics for old-time sakes, back when I had hair and Jeff rolled Pat Riley style (good old memories):













1 comment:

DL said...

Awww...I am just trying to catch up on your blog....thanks, Ryan. I know he loves having you on his team. I know LA is a tough commute, but please don't ever leave my guy....He needs you! Thanks for all you do for him (both work-wise and friend-wise). We are blessed to know you!