Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 3

This is Ryan writing; I'm giving Roz a break from the blog for the vacation and I've taken over even though I have no idea what I'm doing...:) Awesome day at Park City Resort. Everyone had a blast; ton to do between alpine slide, alpine coaster, zip line, etc....


Roz & D-Squared (as we call him); he is the cutest little guy ever and loves Aunt Roz to carry him around, mainly cause he loves Aunt Roz, since as you can tell, he's a little too big to be carried otherwise. I want Roz to save her back for our own little guys when they arrive:)

All the family with our family shirts on. Roz & Alimosa designed the logo with a cool "H" for Halversen in the middle of a Sun, the sun reflecting a little New Testament religious symbology from the Apostle Paul, but I'll digress for the sake of the blog...:)
The kids hottubbing at the cabin with Uncle Chris. This is actually the view outside of Roz and my bedroom; it's a tough life, I know.


Park City ski runs in the background with a short portion of the Alpine Coaster track in the foreground.

More to come later....please bear with my ameteur blog-postings/writings...




No comments: