Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update


So here are some fun updates. Still getting unpacked (ok, more like getting organized and decorating the place) It is a long process since I have been working like 10 hours a day. Why so many hours you ask? Well I am heading to NYC next week for a huge PR event for one our stores with a huge celebrity, who is the celebrity? Can't mention until next week. We can't post anything unitl all legal are cleared, but if you really want to know, just email me:)

So Ali and I have been working late, so Chase comes to our office after school and this is how cute kids are. You really do not have to buy them any toys, give them a box!
Stay tuned for more. In the meantime, think positive!




1 comment:

Sunnie said...

can't wait to see pics of the new place. good luck with all the work stuff- you are a busy lady!