Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ryan's Birthday

Weekend Updates- It was a great weekend. Ryan's birthday was Saturday. Since it was general conference we had a low key celebration. Not to mention I was sick and trying to pack for our move.

On Saturday we ate lunch at this little pizza joint by our house. They have the biggest slice ever! Crazy huh? Later that evening we went out to Macaroni Grill for dinner. More Italian!

So lets talk about my exciting move. My co workers are loving it since I cleaned out my pantry and brought in lots of goodies for them to eat (regardless of the expiration dates, they consumed it)

I am only moving two cities over. The only bad is that we will miss our ward. The great news is the place is newer, more amenties, and closer to work for both of us. Stay tuned for pics.






3 comments:

Jerry said...

Just one slice? ...I'd like to go for the whole pizza! ;-)

Tracy Elder said...

Where are you guys moving? Back into our ward??? Please, Please!!

Dixons said...

Where are you moving? I'd love the scoop! Good luck with everything!