Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

River

Pics from the river trip last weekend. Ryan and I went with the youth group. It was too hot, like 120 degrees. I stayed inside most of them time:) It was lots of fun.



3 comments:

Sunnie said...

fun trip to the river with the youth. i bet that was eventful! so i have another friend that lives in HB and she has pics from that same wedding (melissa and blake) on her blog. i wonder if you know her. her name is emily curfew. just curious!

Lisa Call said...

Hi Halversens!!! Glad I stumbled across your blog...how great is blog hopping?? Anyway, we really should all get together sometime.... our blog is landlcall.blogspot.com. XO~ Lisa Call

Ginger said...

Hi Halversens! I was just looking at your blog, and got homesick for CA. Matt and I were the leaders to go to the river trip with the youth last summer. It really is fun:) HB 1st really does have the greatest youth. Anyways...hope you guys continue to do well. I heard about Ryan's new calling. That's great. Take Care!
-Ginger Olmstead