Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend. We just hung around town and went to see the parade, ate downtown, rode our bikes and then watched the fireworks (best we have seen in ever!) I was so glad we had bikes because there was no parking anywhere and to get around was crazy! It was a fun weekend. Lots of relaxation.

The never ending parade.
Watching the fireworks!

Street performer with his unicycle. Looks easy huh?


4 comments:

Dixons said...

Hey you guys! Your post made me so homesick for HB! We love the 4th of July in Huntington.....So jealous! Keep in touch!

Tracy Elder said...

You guys are such a HOTT TAMALE couple!! Happy Belated 4th!! I miss you!!

Katie said...

You two are so cute together. I'm glad I got to see you while we were in town even if it was for just a few minutes!

DL said...

Looks like you both had a great holiday weekend!