Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Updates

Ryan and I rode our bikes down to the pier to see the volleyball event. Then we headed to grab food....did I mention, we also went to Costco. There is no time to go to Costco to beat the crowd, there is always people there. We also went to Sandra and Tyler's wedding reception. It was so so beautifully decorated.

Ryan at his favorite pizza place, "La Racco's". He loves this place!
Congrats Sandra and Tyler Large!
Look how pretty the decor was. Lots of draped fabric and pink roses. And the food was delicious.


3 comments:

DL said...

Looks like another great weekend! The wedding looks beautiful!

Tracy Elder said...

Hey, I went to High School with Tyler...small world..getting married is so much fun!! I want to plan my wedding all over again but with a bigger budget..that would be great!!

I checked out "that" blog and BARF!!! It's like, write that stuff in your journal peeps..They make me sick!!

Cathy said...

CUTE! Your blog is awesome. You're so photogenic dear :) Yes, please email for a quote. Fun. And we should probably double one of these days!