Last night, my friend, Sandra had her bachelorette party. She is getting married this Saturday. Her sister planned a great event which everyone kept as a surprise for Sandra. The girls all came and we had to wear these sashes and as you can see, Sandra was "queen bee" for the day. We all hopped in a limo and headed to dinner. I left after dinner, cause I had to finish work (blah huh). They all went out afterwards......Saturday is the big day!

5 comments:
fun party. love the sash. and i'm also loving that awesome pink bike. i bet that is so fun!
Roz and Halvey! Hey it's Katie Hatch. Found your link on other people's blogs and wanted to say hi. Roz you look like Miss America in these pictures! Email me if you want an invite to our blog. wtrbaby6@hotmail.com
PS. Puerto Rico is great!
Hey Roz! I just sent you an invite...I didn't hear about Spencer coming on his mission here. Give him or his family my email address and tell them I have the same cell phone number that is in the ward list if they have any questions. We'd love to have him and his companion over for dinner sometime if he's in our area!
Great pictures of you gals! Love the sashes!
Wow!!! What a fun party.
Post a Comment