
My partner in crime at work (aka my Target buddy) is getting married in 6 days.... and no she is not prego! It is a casual thing she is doing. It going to be a lot of fun because the reception will be on a boat during the sunset. It is going to be wonderful cause I will do all the decoration (with Chris' help). I am so excited for her! Congrats Alison and Evan! Here are just some pictures of us last time we were all on the boat.
3 comments:
Roz and Halvey...so stoked you all are on here. No we can keep in touch with our having to wait for Halversen to call me back...You two should plan a trip to CO and come hang with us. Ski season still has two more months left in it.nd down here in Denver it is in the 50's and 60's.
Hey guys, it's Oh's wife, Denise. Thanks for the msg, I will pass it on to Erik. He pretends to be too cool for blogging so not sure how often he'll check in but so far I've been pretty good at checking in on his friends and letting him know what they're up to, even when I don't know them! Do you have E's #? If not you can get it from Manning. Definitely give him a call when you're out here, we'd love to hang with you guys.
Guitar hero, sweet!! Hey I tagged you. Read my blog for directions...
Post a Comment