Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Alison's Wedding



It was an awesome wedding reception!She looked so pretty and the weather was perfect. Warm, sunny, and no wind. We took a 3 hour tour around the harbor. Everyone just relaxed, ate, and had a great time. I like going really fast on the high seas, but for a wedding it did not work.



4 comments:

DL said...

Hi, Guys!

Great blog! I've linked you to ours....http:
lfamily5.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

Hey Halversons!

Sorry we are getting back to you so late. Glad you found our blog! Congrats on the marriage! We should get together sometime :)

Michelle & Greg

heidibudge said...

You are so cute Rosaline! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Dixons said...

Hey there! I'm so glad that you have a blog. I tried to find you before, but the link wouldn't work. Anyway, hope you guys are doing great! We need to have another game night soon!