Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dogzilla and Halo

So our corporate store hosted a Midnight Release for Halo Reach. I went for the Dogzilla Food Truck though:) Food trucks are the rage these days, yummy gourmet food on wheels! What is funny is that this was my first food truck experience. I do watch the Food Truck race and I love it. I did offer my marketing suggestions for their truck wrap which I think they appreciated. It was a fun night!

This was the Yakisoba one. A hot dog topped with Yakisoba noodles, teriyaki sauce, grilled onions and other yumminess. The bun was made with Hawaiian rolls. Oh it was so good.
Gabe stopped by, it was fun catching up with him again. He ate 2:) and he for sure loved the Yakisoba one better!

1 comment:

Sunnie said...

that looks so yummy! we ate at a food truck in hawaii and it was so good!