Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rozzy in Japan?

Ryan was in Japan last week for work and he stumbled upon this cute little boutique. So meant to be huh? As many of you know, I love fashion! I even play a DS game called 'Style Savvy' and pretty much can keep me entertained for a few hours. I love the look and logo of this shop. If I owned a boutique, it would be similar to this. Maybe this is a sign:)

I love this "rose" logo.

3 comments:

Monett Rupp said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

I loved reading through your old posts and catching up--we miss you guys a ton!!! I have fallen way behind on blogging...guess I need to post some updates soon (especially my huge prego belly)...yikes!

DL said...

That is so awesome! I love it! Congrats to Ryan on his promotion too!

Katie said...

Hey! I haven't stopped by your blog in awhile. You SHOULD start a little boutique ;-) How are you guys?