Earlier this month we had a photo shoot with Daiana! And these are the results. We love them and are happy to be part of her growing portfolio. Check out her work here
http://www.leedomphoto.wordpress.com/ . We had a great time and she is so talented. Thanks again.



I am submitting this pic of me to Pantene Pro V. :) I use Redken though!
4 comments:
you look so pretty! i love them!
LOVE these pics! They make me homesick for So Cal. I love the first one, but man, they are all great!! You make such a great couple. Can't wait to catch up when you're in Utah! See you soon!
Roz- I'm so glad you love them. I had a blast with you guys!
Did I forget to give you one with the Temple behind it w/o my logo? Let me know and I will e-mail it to you!
love the photos! so cute!!
Post a Comment