So Saturday was my birthday and boy was it a rainy day! The surprises started at work. With cupcakes and flowers and balloons from my fellow co workers. Ryan's dad and brother, Scott, was in town too for Josh's graduation. (that is the next post later this week) so of course they took me out to celebrate Friday since Saturday we would be busy. Whitney, aka "White Chocolate" threw me a surprised party at lunch but it did not go as planned. Since I had no idea they tricked me and I was already dealing with lots of issues at work, I declined the meeting and time. So plan B came and to make a long story short, I somehow left the office to find them at a Pizza Place waiting for me. YEAH!







1 comment:
happy late birthday! glad it was so fun! i love the flowers- so pretty!
Post a Comment