Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Farewell Rupps!

My BFF and co worker Chris is leaving CA for a new start in Draper, UT. They are driving there right now as we speak. Chris and I have been friends and worked together for the last 5 years. I am going to miss him and his family greatly. But in the meantime very excited for their new life there and I am sure I will visit them often. We had a going away party for him Wednesday. Ryan and I went to dinner with that earlier this week for a send off. (so much fun). Little Aubri and I have been going to fashion island, playing dress up, and hanging out since she was 2! She is the cutest ever. Good luck on everything Rupps!

Aubri with her boyfriend Chase:) Alison made a cute tribute to them on her blog.
Here we are in DC for a trade show. It was like our 3rd time there but we loved it cause Dunkin Donuts is out that way.

Chris' party at work.

His farwell homeade cake made by Jared's wife.

Our last dinner in CA at Islands!





No comments: