Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally


Finally the week came to an end. It was the crapiest week ever. So after yesterday venting about people who are ungrateful, more acts of rudeness occured. A simple "THANK YOU" would be nice. A freaking, "we appreciate what you did". I am not looking for a huge award, just a kind polite gesture back. Many of them voted for Obama so maybe that explains it. (yeah, I made a witchy comment, bring it on)


At least tonight Ryan and I are going out to celebrate Valentine's Day. I even bought a new shirt to make me feel better. And yes, shopping does make me feel better.

2 comments:

Sunnie said...

shopping pretty much makes everything better. i don't know how it does it- it just does.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ros! I love you and appreciate everything you do, even if you didn't vote for Obama.