Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Early January

Pictures from early January.... I am kinda late but I have been really busy with work so really had no time to post or even take pictures. I would post about work, but how fun would that be and how dangerous would that be:) I will try to do more fun things and take more pics. The weather in Cali has been great, so I have no excuse.
Jensens, Lombardis, and us had a date night at the District. Good food and good company makes for a wonderful Friday.
Ryan and I went to the Crepe place in Long Beach on New Year's Day. This was our dessert. If you have not been there, check it out, it is on 2nd Street in LB.

At the Crepe place.


4 comments:

Sunnie said...

yummy food! food and me are not best friends right now, but i bet that was really good!

Tracy Elder said...

You guys are SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see what your babies look like :) Soon maybe? I want to go shooting, it sounds exilerating. I used to shoot shot guns when I was little...I was pretty good too... Or maybe that's just what they told me :)

Lisa said...

That is my FAVORITE restaurant! Glad to find someone who like it too.

DL said...

I love crepes...will need to check that place out for sure!