So many of us at work are still mourning after yesterday's election. The only good that occured was that Prop 8 passed! We all work very hard and to have my hard earned money be "distributed" to others is a little difficult for me grasp. I want the decision if I want to help others and who to help. His take on middle class keeps changing every 5 minutes! What happened to the American Dream?
Now we should all pray for our country!
Enough with politics on to other things.......
Here is a nice flashback to a year ago! More great pictures will be posted after this weekend's big event!
It was such a beautiful day in November last year.

My cupcake tower!

Me and my dad walking down the aisle!
4 comments:
i can't believe it's already been a year! i'm so excited for you this weekend. can't wait to see the pics!
I can't believe it's been a year! I am so bummed we won't be here to celebrate with you guys this weekend! Congratulations!
so beautiful! I am so excited to see pics from THIS weekend!
You most certainly did make the cut!!! When is a good time to shoot your cute little face? I am doing someone this Sat and Sunday at 4 (sunset)
Let me know~~
Post a Comment