In August, we went to Utah to celebrate Ryan's grandma's 95th birthday. Almost the entire family were there and it was fun meeting new people. She was surprise since it was a surprise birthday party. We had a great time.
Rosaline! I found your page on Tracy's, sorry to be a stalker, but I had to say hi! I hope you guys are doing great! I'm so glad I found your blog! Check out our's and we will pretend like we are keeping in touch! Love ya!
4 comments:
How fun you got to meet the entire family!
Wow 95! I'm impressed! Was that your first time to Uath? Hope you had fun!
i really like utah. we just got back from that pretty place. hopefully you had fun!
Rosaline! I found your page on Tracy's, sorry to be a stalker, but I had to say hi! I hope you guys are doing great! I'm so glad I found your blog! Check out our's and we will pretend like we are keeping in touch! Love ya!
Post a Comment