Day 1 of our Oahu get away. We decided to go on a mini vacation to unwind and relax. Here are some pictures of our adventures. We went to get shaved ice and drove around the island. We stopped at Kualoa Ranch and took a tour. This is where a lot of movies were filmed. The pictures are not in the order it happened. Enjoy!

Ryan and the all the cattles at Kualoa Ranch.

I am pretending to run away from the "dinosaurs" just like in Jurassic Park. This is where they filmed the movie 15 years ago. (I can't believe this movie was filmed that long ago)

Kualoa Ranch- Jurassic Park.

Kualoa Ranch

This is a Japanese Temple nestled in the beautiful mountains.Byodo0-In Temple located n the Valley of the Temple.

Kualoa Ranch

A beach on the North Shore. Ryan was being creative with this picture:)
5 comments:
i am so jealous! i would love to be in hawaii right now. hope you guys had fun!
How fun!! I bet you guys had a nice relaxing time!!!
Love all the pics from both posts! I want to go back! Isn't that island just amazing!
Don't you just LOVE Hawaii?? I sure do. You guys look HOT too!!
such gorgeous pictures. I love Hawaii and looks like you two had a great time! You are looking pretty fierce.
Post a Comment